A little bit of peace ...?
Donald Trump wants 'a bit of peace' with Russia. He wants to save many billions without a cold war and expensive saber rattles and thus to start a galloping US economy.
In an unprecedented mud battle, the US election campaign was held in 2016. In the polls, Hillary Clinton seemed to be clearly ahead of Donald Trump, the German-born candidate of the Republicans. The winner was Trump. Nostradamus wrote the sentence "Except a guilt will noting be forgiven." What he meant with it, the future will show...
God bless America!
16. W. (Bill) Clinton 1993 - 2001: "He reaches very much through seductive way ..."
17. George W. Bush 2001 - 2009: "He who will split the wood will learn everything on the contrary ..."
18. Barack Obama 2009 - 2017: "The lesser part doubts the older ..."
19. Donald Trump 2017 -?: "Except for a debt nothing will be forgiven ..."
20. Next President from - to ?: "Immediately a large, flailing flame shoots out ..."
21. Future President from - to ?: "The enemy has learned and will retreat in confusion."